Re[2]: Fog Lights

To: bob_wilson@agilent.com
Subject: Re[2]: Fog Lights
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 11:43:27 -0800
Bob,

I have the JC Whitless fog lamps on my '70 1600. Cost was under $30
including 2 lamps and the relay. Extremely easy to install and hookup to
run off the existing dash control knob. At the time I bought them 2 years
ago they were $24 or $25 but might cost more now. Mine are amber lenses
(real foglamps, not driving lights).

Fred - So.SF