Re: Fog Lights

To: Daniel Beatty <daniel_beatty@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Fog Lights
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 17:18:07 -0800
How about - "opinion  (noun) 1. a belief or judgment that rests on grounds
insufficient to
produce certainty."

All I'm saying is that the reading I have done suggests that there is no
physical or
physiological justification for the use of yellow lights, in preference to
white, for fog
lamps. If there is research that proves the contrary case, I'd be interested in
reading it
and learning why that might be so.

I'm only interested in the facts.

Gary McCormick