Re: Should I add a Header?

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>, <noji@snowman.med.umn.edu>
Subject: Re: Should I add a Header?
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 16:39:20 -0500
Andrew,

I really don't think headers add much to the performance as the stock
headers were pretty good. However headers weigh a lot less and the rest you
said is true also.

Mike

BTW, have them Jet Hotted. I just got mine back a few weeks ago and they
look awesome. I had them Jet Hotted about 8 years ago and they have a
lifetime guarantee which they honor. They look like chrome!!!!!