Re: Newbie - wants wheel info.

To: doctor_evil@fastmail.ca, CalSpeed@aol.com
Subject: Re: Newbie - wants wheel info.
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 18:38:07 -0800
Dave,

It's not that we are trying to be difficult. It is just that we have never
heard of this car and news of another one gets our blood going (that is 67.5
2000 owners)

I would love to see some pictures of the car. The only question I have is
about your mentioning of a "Dash plate". 67.5 2000s did not have dash
plates. Their identification plates were located in the engine compartment
in front of the passenger side window on LHD cars.

Anyhow, just curious. Are you going to register the car on Datsun.org?

Andrew Murphy
SRL311-00489
SoCalROC