FJ20 conversion?

To: bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com
Subject: FJ20 conversion?
From: "Stephen McCartney" <sgam@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 23:28:16 -0000
You want to speak to Alan Bent from the Queensland DSOA - he's on the list,
so I'll post this so he'll see it!

One of their members has done exactly that engine swap.

http://dsoanews.tripod.com/members.html

(3rd car down - but no engine bay pics)

As for exchange rate, you lucky bugger, one Australian dollar will get you
around 52 US cents.