Re: FJ20 conversion?

To: adfox@iprimus.com.au, bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com
Subject: Re: FJ20 conversion?
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 23:25:17 EDT
In a message dated 06/04/2001 6:29:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
adfox@iprimus.com.au writes:

> Although not
> quite as capable of being worked for outright power, the SR20det would be a

Hmm, I'd have to argue with that point.. I've got a few friends putting out
near 400hp to the wheels on their turbocharged SR20DEs (mind you, these
started out as high-compression, non-turbo motors!!). This is with completely
stock internals, and just bolt on upgrades. Folks with mildly-built (i.e.
forged pistons, but everything else stock) SR20s are putting out around 500hp
to the wheels. These are all daily driven cars too...still boggles my mind.

\/ /\ /\/
www.sr20parts.com - updated 5.28.01
Ares Engineering - coming soon(er or later)