Re: Re[2]: Choices...

To: <Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Choices...
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 20:33:34 -0400
In furtherance of Fred's comments about old Chevies and other American
cars -

I went to a car show yesterday just to put some miles on my engine and for
the smile factor. Welllll, I pulled into the show parking lot and some guy
in an ugly green mid 60s Valiant yells at me "Get that Fu*kin rice burner
outta here!" NYers are sometimes so nice :)

Well I yelled back at him "If it weren't for the Japs we'd still be driving
shitty cars like yours."

He musta seen Pearl Harbor over the weekend.

Compared to his car mine looks like a "Pebble Beach" car.

Mike