Re[4]: Choices...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, "datsunmike"
Subject: Re[4]: Choices...
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 17:53:27 -0700
On 6/4/2001 "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

<snip>
> Welllll, I pulled into the show parking lot and some guy in an ugly
>green mid 60s Valiant yells at me "Get that Fu*kin rice burner outta
>here!" NYers are sometimes so nice :)
<snip>

That's sad! What a narrow-minded bigot! I've been in correspondence
recently with a Japanese fellow in Japan (of course). Traded pictures
back and forth, showing my Datsun roadster. His prize cars are 60's
Saab's. Some guys forget that you don't need to own the same make (or
cars badged from your country) to share the passion for old cars.

Fred - So.SF