Re: Re[2]: Choices...

To: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Choices...
From: "Ben Zech" <motormite@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 21:22:06 -0400
Fred: The wonderful thing about Chevy's are that you can buy the parts
anywhere and they are reasonably priced (rebuilt the 350 for a total of
$600.00 including machine shop).
Secondly, they are very, very easy to work on.
Thirdly, my 65 Chevelle convertible turns a lot of heads also, plus you can
carry another couple with you, not to mention the trunk space.
But, I do like my Roadsters too......downside is you must be able to work on
them yourself and understand them or your screwed.
Definitely agree with you on the reliability once it is rebuilt
(insert$$$$$), especially the 1600 engine.
FWIW, BZ