Re: FJ20 conversion?

To: dneuman@hodge.sfsu.edu, MSeal@datatec.com
Subject: Re: FJ20 conversion?
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 21:19:22 EDT
In a message dated 06/05/2001 3:14:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dneuman@hodge.sfsu.edu writes:

>     Will somebody please do this conversion/engine swap and document it
> well?  Pics and pics and pics and engine mount dimensions and all.
>     I keep hearing amazing stuff about this engine and I would really like

All of us that I know of who are doing SR20 roadster swaps (in the US) all
have had our motors sitting in between the frame rails, and have motors
mounts fabbed up and all for a while now... Micheal Spreadbury just fired up
his DE roadster a few days ago, and it might actually be running by this
weekend. It'll probably be at shasta... doubt mine will be done by then tho
(I blame school and work!!)

\/ /\ /\/
www.sr20parts.com - updated 5.28.01
Ares Engineering - coming soon(er or later)