Re[2]: I'm a dummy and I hate the electric fan

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re[2]: I'm a dummy and I hate the electric fan
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 14:29:44 -0700
On low windshield cars the heater coolant flow valve is on the firewall in
the engine compartment, controlled by the temp lever at the dash. On high
windshield cars the heater coolant flow valve is in the passenger footwell
on the side of the heater, controlled by the temp lever at the dash.
Another lever controls the shunting of airflow to the defroster hoses away
from the footwells, and a switch controls fan speed for airflow thru the
heater core. (Other levers open airvents and are independent of the
heater.)

Fred - So.SF