RE: I'm a dummy and I hate the electric fan

To: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Subject: RE: I'm a dummy and I hate the electric fan
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 13:53:55 -0400
I don't actually know the calculation used to determine boiling point so I
don't know what the exact numbers are.  I'll see if I can figure it out.  I
think you've got the jist and I know that we discussed this on the list last
month but just to be sure, the higher pressure in the cooling system won't
raise the coolant temperature but will raise the boiling point of the
coolant.
If I find the proper equation, I'll post it.  Maybe Daniel knows? - It's
physics, Boil's or Charles law?  Something like that.
Brian