RE: choke cable

To: "Tom Hendricksen" <tom@fransfancies.com>
Subject: RE: choke cable
From: "Lee Ehinger" <Lehinger@fwi.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 06:26:22 -0500
I ran the wire for a good 10 yrs b4 I sold the car.. worked great.  It was
REAL stiff... Like it took 2 pairs of pliers to bend it.  Bent it in a flat
bottom U.    The carb set screw did not bend it...  I do not know the
source.. my Dad had it in the shop.  Couple of squirts of oil and it worked
REAL smooth...  I can get some samples if there is someone who can identify
the wire.

I do not know about replacing the jackets, but suppose it can also be
done...
Lee