Re: choke cable

To: datsun_sports@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: choke cable
From: "Ken Pearce" <ken__pearce@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 00:32:16 -0500
I bought a spool of galvanized wire, 16-guage, but it is too stiff to push
through the cable jacket/housing with the necessary curves.  Tomorrow I will
try 18-guage and see if that works.  I bought new cable housings (from a
bike shop) since my old ones are in pretty well worn (and one is in two
pieces), but I don't see a good way to replace them since the original
housing are fixed (crimped) to the choke adjustment knob fixture.

Ken Pearce 68-2000
B'ham, WA