choke cable

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: choke cable
From: "Mike" <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 09:48:28 -0700
well I tried some screws that I had and they fit. I hooked the cables up and
one of the wires broke where the screw was holding it. I have some bike cable
I will try next. I dabbled in the R/C airplane hobby for a little bit. the
control wires are very stiff as was already mentioned. should I be trying for
a stiff wire? also, I noticed that the cable housing that the cable is in
tends to slide up and down also. is there a way to secure the two cable
housings into the round slot on the carbs so that only the wire moves?

mike