Re: choke cable

To: Ken Pearce <ken__pearce@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: choke cable
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 23:12:20 -0700
I went out and checked my stock of Xerox staple wire.  I have enough in the
garage to make choke cables for almost every roadster on the road.
Unfortunately
it looks like about .035-.040 diameter, which is too small.  For choke cables
you
need about .055" diameter.  Too bad it would have worked very well.

Tom
69 2000
Portland