Re: Aluminum Radiators

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Aluminum Radiators
From: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster2@texoma.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 10:36:31 -0500
You are correct, Ian.  This is another piece of the puzzle.  How much and to
what extent the radiator is being utilized is a big part.  Trying to get
everything right will elude the engineers sometimes.  Trying to do it in our
garages can really get interesting!

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
Denison, TX