Re: Aluminum Radiators

To: pkoernig@cableaz.com, TCR2B@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Aluminum Radiators
From: "Ian Miller" <ianmiller07@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 15:07:09 -0400
Heres an idea.  If the problem is simply that you don't have enough cooling
potential in the smaller radiator, and not that the flow is too fast.
Re-plumb your windshield washer nozzle so you spray either water or better
yet alcohol onto your radiator.  Every time you motor gets hot cool down the
radiator.  I know it has been done on intercoolers!  I will not be
responsible for any negative results however.

Ian