RE: Roll Bar Question

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Roll Bar Question
From: "Richard Hugi" <Richard@tntarch.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 09:24:09 -0800
You need to ask yourself if it is for cosmetics or function.  A bolt in roll
bar is as easy as contacting Dean, http://www.datsunparts.com  Bolt it in
and be on your way. If you need one that will actually take the brunt of a
roll and save your life, it needs to be welded to your frame. I have
intimate experience with rolling a race car and having it welded to the
frame makes all the difference.

Richard

Hi,
I would like to install a roll bar on my 69, 1600 and don't even know where
to begin to inquire so I'll start here. Anybody have any experience with
roll
bars? Do they make specific roll bars or does one have to be custom made?
Thanks,
Glen Millen
69, 1600
Penna.