Re: Roll Bar Question

To: Richard@tntarch.com, datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Roll Bar Question
From: MillenG@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 12:43:32 EST
In a message dated 1/12/2005 12:35:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Richard@tntarch.com writes:
You need to ask yourself if it is for cosmetics or function.  A bolt in roll
bar is as easy as contacting Dean, http://www.datsunparts.com  Bolt it in
and be on your way. If you need one that will actually take the brunt of a
roll and save your life, it needs to be welded to your frame. I have
intimate experience with rolling a race car and having it welded to the
frame makes all the difference.
Thanks,
I do want to put in a functioning roll bar welded to the frame and install a
harness. I am not going to race the car but I am making it a daily driver and
want all the protection I can get for what the car is.
thanks,
Glen
69, 1600