Re: RE: Roll Bar Question

To: efrisbee@charter.net, datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: RE: Roll Bar Question
From: Will Slater <will45817@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 08:13:57 -0800 (PST)
I thought I was safe driver and unlikely to need a
roll bar. However this past fall I was driving an
unfamiliar car on a county road at a high rate of
speed when my tire blew out. I ended up in a ditch
hanging upside down by my seatbelt. I am so glad the
roof did not cave in. I totaled the 94 Civic but was
uninjured. I plan to get a roll bar!

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250