Re: RE: Roll Bar Question

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: RE: Roll Bar Question
From: "Stephen Wan" <Steve@olsonarchitect.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 13:44:30 -0800
Accidents are just that. Accidents.  You cant forsee much less avoid some
accidents.
Some things are out of your control and taking steps to protect yourself is
prudent.
As for being safe to the point of ridiculous, I'd rather be ridiculous than
dead.
I prefer to just watch where I'm walking as well. But if objects keep
jumping out at my feet at random........

I'll wear steel toe boots, but I won't stop walking. That would be
ridiculous.

Steve
70' 1600