RE: Roll Bar Question

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Roll Bar Question
From: "Stephen Wan" <Steve@olsonarchitect.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 08:52:17 -0800
After rolling my car hotlapping the streets of willow, and seeing what was
left of the roof,
I wouldn't want to run a convertible without a roll bar.
Video of the last lap leading up to the crash here:
http://www.olsonarchitect.com/lastrun.rm
Video of the car after the crash:
http://www.olsonarchitect.com/aftermath.rm
Requires RealAudio/Video player or JetAudio.
Unfortunately my parents were visiting the next day and I'd have to explain
to them what happened to my car.
Fortunately they never saw the wreck.

Steve 70' 1600