Re: Oil Companies, the Economy and Katrina

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oil Companies, the Economy and Katrina
From: Greg Chirpich <sportstergreg@everestkc.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 21:06:52 -0700
 >Listening to TV I was informed of gas shortages already happening and
gas spiking to $5 per in some areas.

I still remember a local station that jumped their price $1 a gallon on
9/11.  They were fined if I remember right.  To this day I won't buy
anything from that station.

I don't know how true it is but I just got another email saying eight
refineries are down.  One is supposed to come up in September and two
more by year end.  No word on the other five yet.  Also said to expect
price hikes of 10 to 20 cents a gallon a day until early next week.

Hmmm, guess I should go fill up tonight.

Greg
69 2000
Iwishmymotorcyclewasrunningrightnow division