RE: Cat converters and more on exhaust systems

To: "'Autox \(E-mail\)'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Cat converters and more on exhaust systems
From: "Graeme" <graemes@internode.on.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 13:47:25 +1030
Ki list,
You could always fit an O2 sensor to your exhaust headers to assist in fine
tuning the carbs.
Even though the system can't dynamically adjust the AFR whilest operating,
it may still run appreciably cleaner than normal.
I intend to fit an O2 sensor to my '65 just for tuning purposes, then
disconnect or hide the gauge in the glove box for normal
Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310 Datsun Sports
1971 P510 Datsun 1600
1972 PL510 Datsun 1600 LHD
1973 HS30 Datsun 240Z
1984 B120 Datsun 1200 utility
1993 ECR33 Skyline GTS25t
www.imagestation.com/mypictures/index.html
Adelaide
South Australia
driving.

P.S. note that I am now the proud owner of a B120 1200 utility (pickup) for
my daily transport.
What a cute little truck it is too!