Re: [Roadsters] (OT) 1974 B210 on eBay - too funny not to pass along

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] (OT) 1974 B210 on eBay - too funny not to pass along
From: peter harrison <granvillecomputing@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 20:27:50 -0800
So I am 59+ - what I experience from the babe side is mostly from older
'babes' - and mostly it seems to me to be that isn't it fun that that old fart
is having fun driving his toy. Ocassionally I get 'interest' but it mostly
seems to be a mutual enjoyment of someone just enjoying themself.Peter1970 SPL
Roadster TOAD SAN (Eliza)> Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 11:20:35 -0500> From:
James@jdfogg.com> To: nmleeds@mindspring.com; datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
> > I wonder if the girl comes with the car? Awesome modeling .> > . . makes
me think that I should upgrade my> > babe-magnet-daily-driver (rusty '88 honda
prelude) to a real> > babe attractor. Didn't they call it the "B210" because
"Babe> > 21" was to obvious?> > > I know it's not supposed to work this way,
but I found my 2006 Mustang> is the finest Babe Magnet I've ever been in.
Blows away everything I've> cruised, including Jags, Corvettes, Porsches,
Benzs and more (not all> were mine). I've stopped taking my wife for rides
because my shoulder> was getting bruised from her punching it when I smile
back. The day a> cutey leaned way out a McDonalds drivethrough to check out my
ride and> make sure I checked out her ride was too much. When the girl ditched
the> drivethrough to personally carside deliver the delayed food my wife was>
livid.> > My 66 Roadster performed amazingly well too, but it mostly brought>
questions about what it was. Most girls thought it was "cute", which can> be a
bad sign. I only had it on the road for 2 weeks before before> putting it back
in the barn. It's definatly in "pre-restoration" state.>