Re: [Roadsters] A shoulder belt solution

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] A shoulder belt solution
From: "Tim ." <tims_datsun_stuff@outlook.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 12:04:59 -0500
I don't know that there is enough structure in the stock seats to hold
something like that; at least nothing that would be very secure or safe. And
the seats with no head rests might be too low and the strap might be pulling
down on your shoulder.
I'm sure some will disagree with me as is their habit. LOL
tim

> Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 10:01:24 -0700
> From: stamuki@gmail.com
> To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
> Subject: [Roadsters] A shoulder belt solution
>
> I've been looking into a shoulder belt solution, so when I passed by a
> friend's BMW Z3 the other day I took a closer look at the upper attachment
> point.  Here's a pic:

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/aa1Qz2vAIIedT26jnRX91JUztSuWG5DyrSbjC7R
MUDo?feat=directlink