fot

Re: FOT NewsFlash: Announcing SVRA TR/MG Challenge

To: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>, Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: FOT NewsFlash: Announcing SVRA TR/MG Challenge
From: Russ Moore <rem9@cornell.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 14:36:44 -0500
Mike could certainly even things up. How far removed is Glen Effinger's
Spitfire from "vintage"? Of course we have a secret weapon too, being
hidden in group 1. A Spitfire that may well take the breath away from those
MGBs. Kent Bain can turn up the heat for them on command!

Sounds like a great time. It's only appropriate we have a joint gathering
with proper British Ale at which to antagonize eachother. Anyone in favor?

Need also to get John Harkness back in his TR-3 for this event and maybe
get some of the southern folks up with their TR's. Jack can reassure them
they won't get frostbite!  There is this Spitfire in Texas too, that could
use this as it's debut to the northern circuit. How about it Susan?
In all, this could be the start of a great rivalry and would allow Beady
Eye Bill to redefine the term "Moon over Paradise".

Russ Moore