fot

Re: FOT NewsFlash: Announcing SVRA TR/MG Challenge

To: grand_wazoo@flinet.com, jsnook@wcnet.org
Subject: Re: FOT NewsFlash: Announcing SVRA TR/MG Challenge
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 15:00:21 EST
>> Mike Jackson says, "I'm with Jeff, I dont believe any of us have enough for
Munoz or Target.  I wouldnt want to wish car failure down on either of these
excellent racers.  So, we can all fight over 3rd and still have a good time.
<<

Amici:

I say...

As a matter of fact, therein lies our hope.  TRIUMPH's long suit is its
dependability.  The MGs described previously have been tweaked to 11/10ths.
It's obvious.  How many events are they actually finishing?  Not many.  They
are going faster than ever, but they are starting to BREAK with GREAT
regularity.  All of them!  It's just the price they pay.  Mike Belfer used to
say, "Sure, I can build a car like that, but it will only race for thirty
minutes.  I want one that will run good ALL year."

Me too!

Bill Dentinger

Bill Dentinger