fot

2001 Triumph Odyssey

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@triumph.cs.utah.edu>,
Subject: 2001 Triumph Odyssey
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 12:08:35 -0600
The following have expressed at least an interest in meeting at Goodwood, in
2001, (and perhaps more) The columns might be a bit disarrayed but you will
understand.

If you wish to have your name added, please let me know.

Any race cars shipped will not be running at Goodwood, unless there are some
special circumstances that arise....highly unlikely.

Bob Bownes wife may develop a suggested itinerary, based on their prior
experiences, and we will be getting support from our friends across the
waters. (The itinerary will likely be designed to very flexible as some of
will be straining at leash on our budgets)

Leon Guyot has attended all of the Goodwood meetings, thus far, and is
active in the local Triumph Club. He may have a few suggestions along the
way. Leon is from Wimbledon and is also planning to be in Portland, OR in
2000 (VTR)

Any and all suggestions are welcome. If someone has a different choice on
the "code name" or caveats or ideas.......

CANDIDATES FOR 2001 TRIUMPH ODYSSEY

Amici Triumphi          No. In Party            Home            Ship Car?

Joe Alexander           2               Iowa
Maybe
Jack Drews              2               Illinois
Roger Beasely           2               Florida
Jack Wheeler            2               Indiana
Richard Taylor          2               Georgia
Maybe
Leon Guyot                                    2         England

John Macarthy           1               England
Paul Richardson         2               England
Bob Lang                                      1         Mass.

Bill Babcock            2               Oregon
John Lye                                      2         ?

Jeff Snook                                    2         Ohio
Maybe
Bob Bownes              2               New York
Mark Bradakis           2               Utah