fot

Re: The questions three.

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Re: The questions three.
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@server1.mail.virginia.edu>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 17:04:48 -0500
At 11:59 PM 3/4/00 -0700, Mark J Bradakis wrote:
>I just need to make sure I get the car to VTR this year, see if John Lye can
>manage to drive a little car and whip my butt.  Unless he gets a hot TR4 ride
>offered, of course.

We'll see - I may not be able to make it to Portland #2, I'm afraid.
Between getting the Caterham rental business going and being on the
organizing committee for the Richmond Regional meet, I may not have
the time to get out there.  I'd hate to miss my first VTR National
in 11 years, but it may happen...

John Lye
rjl6n@Virginia.edu