fot

Re: The questions three.

To: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@server1.mail.virginia.edu>
Subject: Re: The questions three.
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 17:21:00 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 6 Mar 2000, R. John Lye wrote:

> At 11:59 PM 3/4/00 -0700, Mark J Bradakis wrote:
> >I just need to make sure I get the car to VTR this year, see if John Lye can
> >manage to drive a little car and whip my butt.  Unless he gets a hot TR4 ride
> >offered, of course.
>
> We'll see - I may not be able to make it to Portland #2, I'm afraid.
> Between getting the Caterham rental business going and being on the
> organizing committee for the Richmond Regional meet, I may not have
> the time to get out there.  I'd hate to miss my first VTR National
> in 11 years, but it may happen...

Hmmm, we'll have to take up a collection to send John to Portland.

I mean it's only fitting that John get an FTD in Mark's car - it would
sort of balance things out... in the big picture, that is.

Now, how to we buy time??? Hmmm, if I figure that out, I'll post it on eBay.

;-)

> John Lye
> rjl6n@Virginia.edu

rml

p.s. Chaterham rentals... now there's an idea. How about stuffing a
Spitfire motor in one of those babies... You could run in Exotic Prepared
clas... Nah!
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |