fot

Re: The questions three.

To: amace@UNIX2.NYSED.GOV
Subject: Re: The questions three.
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 21:34:10 -0700 (MST)
Boy, all this activity at my keyboard!  One might think I'm going to survive
this illness after all.  Unless of course, it is just the last spasms before
rigor mortis sets in.  Maybe it's time for another pint of antiseptic.

Anyway, Andy, with Pugs heading to Italy for a couple of weeks, there should
be some seat time available in Killer.  What I would like to do is have two
Spitfires ready to go for VTR, Killer and the production racer I have yet to
dust off and get running.  Or maybe Killer and my Mark 1 street Spit.  We shall
see.  But I may be looking for volunteers to fly into SLC before the meet to
assist in getting the cars to and from Portland.  At least one of them should
be street legal, though comfortable at freeway speeds for many hours is a
different issue.

Actually next year, when the meet is a bit closer to Salt Lake, is the time
I plan to have three Spits ready.  Racket, the Mark 1 street car, Killer, and
the race car.  We'll see if my plan for the paint schemes comes about by
then.

So yes, Andy, you can run Killer at Portland.  There's a new clutch, it won't
be like Hudson, honest, trust me!

mjb.