fot

Re: The questions three.

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>, LANG@isis.mit.edu
Subject: Re: The questions three.
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@server1.mail.virginia.edu>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 08:01:58 -0500
At 09:06 PM 3/6/00 -0700, Mark J Bradakis wrote:
>But I do have seat time in John's car from previous
>events.  Let's see, Kentucky in '91, where I missed FTD by *that* much,

...and beat me there, too, I should add.  So last year wasn't the first
time that mjb has beaten me in my own car (nor the first driver to do
that either...).

>and
>then Savannah, where I had *no* idea how fast I could take his car into turn
>1 at Roebling, and backed waaaaaay off, and in the rain at Asheville, where
>I was once again reminded that his TR4 doesn't quite have the same turn in
>as Killer,

Wasn't it in Albany where you got a cone so thoroughly stuck under
the car that it melted to the exhaust and we had to get it up on the
trailer ramps to return it (or was that someone else - like iii?)?

>Naw, the hot ticket would be a TR7 motor with a Borg-Warner auto gearbox.

Gack!

>I just happen to have one gathering dust^H^H^H^H value in one of my storage
>spots.

Maybe there isn't a sales job in your future after all. <grin>

John Lye
rjl6n@Virginia.edu