fot

Re: The questions three.

To: LANG@isis.mit.edu
Subject: Re: The questions three.
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 21:06:19 -0700 (MST)

  I mean it's only fitting that John get an FTD in Mark's car - it would
  sort of balance things out... in the big picture, that is.

Yes, it would be nice.  But I do have seat time in John's car from previous
events.  Let's see, Kentucky in '91, where I missed FTD by *that* much, and
then Savannah, where I had *no* idea how fast I could take his car into turn
1 at Roebling, and backed waaaaaay off, and in the rain at Asheville, where
I was once again reminded that his TR4 doesn't quite have the same turn in
as Killer, and, well, enough about that.  Say, did I ever tell you about
CC25064LO, this Jasmine Yellow TR6 - okay, I'll be quiet for a moment.

    p.s. Chaterham rentals... now there's an idea. How about stuffing a
    Spitfire motor in one of those babies...

Naw, the hot ticket would be a TR7 motor with a Borg-Warner auto gearbox.
I just happen to have one gathering dust^H^H^H^H value in one of my storage
spots.

mjb.