fot

Re: Wheel bearings

To: "Richard Taylor" <n196x@mindspring.com>, <fot@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Wheel bearings
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 19:32:38 -0700
It may be overkill on my part, but I repack my front wheel bearings after
every race weekend, and if time allows, between qualifying and the race.
This is a practice that I carried over from the previous owner.  I am
running one inch spacers and zero offset 15 x 7 Panasports, so there is some
extra load on the bearings.  So far it has been working.  I am running a
54.6 inch track at the front of my TR3.

If anyone is going to be around Pocono on May 20/21 I will be racing with
the SCCA , in the Volvo Historic Series Races.  It is a double race weekend
with races on Sat. and Sun. I don't have a full crew, so I can bring a
couple people in for free, if I know ahead of time.
Joe