fot

RE: Rear leaf springs

To: "'Jack W. Drews'" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, WEmery7451@aol.com
Subject: RE: Rear leaf springs
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 10:35:20 -0800
Sounds about right. I think the rear end of a Triumph is best left to it's
own devices. I think tightening stuff up just reveals all the problems
with the frame, which has all the rigidity of a pizza box from the back of
the X member to the spring perch.

Peyote works well with all those trick bars and suspension stuff because
it's got a tube frame welded onto the box frame.