fot

RE: Gas No gas MIG

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Gas No gas MIG
From: "Susan and Jack Brooks" <tr3a@att.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 12:31:40 -0800
I have a 110v Hobart I am really happy with.  But then again. . . I have an
industrial grade 220V Miller Thunderbolt Arc welder from my dad's structural
steel fabrication shop too.  That puppy will weld some serious plate.

The little Hobart Handler is a beauty for under $500, with the gas kit, a 40#
tank and a cheap hood too.

BTW - the extra money for the infinitely adjustable Miller did not make any
sense to me either.  Plus I like the Hobart Red better than Miller Blue anyway.
It's quite a bit darker than Signal Red, but it's still OK. <Huge Grin>

Jack Brooks