fot

Re: Gas No gas MIG

To: bownes@web9.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Gas No gas MIG
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 13:08:26 EST
In a message dated 3/13/03 6:58:33 AM Pacific Standard Time, bownes@web9.com
writes:

<< The small one I can toss in the back of the car and haul across town to
 weld the stair rail at a friends house or keep in the trailer to put
 something together at the track.

The above is the main reason for having a 110 volt mig. Welder, though the
voltage drop in the Drucker's Swamp (Nelson Ledges) circuit is pretty bad.
This problem may not exist at other tracks.  I have hopes of eventually
getting a mig. Welder, since I have been using a 220 volt single phase
Craftsman's stick welder at home, and a 110 volt Craftsman stick welder at
the track for 30 years.