fot

Re: Gas No gas MIG

To: Rikrock@aol.com
Subject: Re: Gas No gas MIG
From: "Timothy F. Murphy" <timmurph@execpc.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 20:15:43 -0600
Yes, Miller and Hobart are made by the same company here in Wisconsin.  The main
difference (and almost the only difference) is that the Miller has a
potentiometer for infinitely adjustable voltage and the Hobart has a selector
switch for 4 different voltage settings.  Oh, and the Miller is blue, for which
you pay about $100 extra.

Tim Murphy