fot

Re: Gas No gas MIG

To: WEmery7451@aol.com
Subject: Re: Gas No gas MIG
From: "Timothy F. Murphy" <timmurph@execpc.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 19:55:53 -0600
Oops! Forgot to mention the input voltage.  I was told before purchasing out
welder to get the 220 Volt, single phase one, which I did.  As I understand it,
the duty cycle and capacity of the 110 Volt units are pretty poor.  Have had no
problem with either duty cycle of power with the 220 Volt Hobart unit.  Have
welded up to 1/4 inch no problem.

Tim Murphy