fot

RE: Tires - A032R - 205-60/15"

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tires - A032R - 205-60/15"
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 18:34:27 -0800
> What we did wonder was "are the U.S. tires manufactured locally"?  It's
> quite possible that Yokohama hsa a plant somewhere in the U.S. producing
> performance tires including the A032R?

I'm pretty sure that's the case, the Yokos sold in the USA are also made
here.  It's actually a separate company, Yokohama Tire corp instead of
Yokohama Rubber Corp.
http://www.yokohamatire.com
I believe their headquarters are down the road a bit from me, in Fullerton
CA.

> If that's so, maybe you're runninvg
> into a case where they just don't make that size locally, and so someone
> needs to organise importing them.

Funny thing is, the 205/60-15 size doesn't seem to be listed even on the
Japanese Yokohama website :
http://www.yokohamatire.jp/yrc/japan/top.jsp

Any idea what country they come from ?

Randall