fot

Re: Tires - A032R - 205-60/15"

To: "Wes Dayton" <oilyrag@hsrca.org.au>,
Subject: Re: Tires - A032R - 205-60/15"
From: "Greg Solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 20:00:10 -0800
About 3 years ago, when the A008 were first disappearing, I spoke to the
Yoko performance tire distributor in Southern Ca. about a replacement. They
told me about the A032r tires and sent me literature concerning them. What
they have since told me is that the compounding is made for autocross use
and is to soft for use a a road racing tire. They apparently work good for a
couple of laps and then overheat and "go off". The source for this
information and the best Yoko race tire distributor that I know of is
Precision Tire Service Race Group in Southern Ca. Their phone # is 949
589-5394.
They should have all the correct info.
]                                                            Regards,
                                                                    Greg
Solow