fot

Re: Learning to Drive

To: cartravel@pobox.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Learning to Drive
From: RDWISMER@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 19:45:15 EST
Larry,

I suspect every racer has their favorite "how to do it" book, drivers school
or "driver coach." But what will work best for you is dependent upon how you
learn. Are you "hands on" or "reflective"? Can you absorb principles and then
practice them or must you learn by trying and failing or succeeding? If you
reflect on this a bit, I believe you will recognize the best next step for you
when it appears.........................Bob Wismer

PS My favorite book on racing is SPORTS CAR AND COMPETITION DRIVING by Paul
Frere, published by Robert Bentley, Inc. 1969.