fot

RE: TR 3 Steering

To: "'m-syork@comcast.net'" <m-syork@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: TR 3 Steering
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 10:55:13 -0700
The FV's are a lot more visible than the old chain drive special. He used to
suddenly appear at my elbow and scare the heck out of me. I doubt that
SOVREN would get sideways about a rack. I could be wrong, but it's not
usually an area of concern. It's not like you're making some huge
performance change, it's mostly drivability, precision, and arguably a bit
of safety.