fot

Re: [Fot] SLOT CAR RACING SYSTEM

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] SLOT CAR RACING SYSTEM
From: "Doug Mitchell" <dmitchel@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 07:54:55 -0500
Not sure what type of tracks they use, but Detroit Triumph has
had a pretty wild Indoor racing series the last couple of years.
They race at different homes once a month and I guess things can
get pretty wild. One of the guys even has a scale forklift to
help get the cars back on the track. I don't know if anyone has
a GRV when they run open wheel cars.

Doug