fot

Re: [Fot] SLOT CAR RACING SYSTEM

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] SLOT CAR RACING SYSTEM
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 12:05:26 -0800
I used to finance my slot car habit with tire and motor juice that I
made and sold. They were both almost the same thing--Lacquer thinner.
But for the motor juice I added a little bit of 3 in one oil and red
food coloring, the tire juice was colored with a little ball-point
pen ink. I sold gallons of the stuff, six ounces at a time. I got the
lacquer thinner for free because my Dad was the Parts Manager of GMC
Truck. The bottles came from an old pharmacy that went out of
business near my house. We found the bottles when we broke into the
basement of the boarded up building (damned juvenile delinquent). The
EPA is probably still looking for me.