fot

Re: [Fot] SLOT CAR RACING SYSTEM

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] SLOT CAR RACING SYSTEM
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 12:27:32 EST
I was heavily into it in the 60s on a track much like Kas' ...routed groove
and metal tape....it got fairly serious, but no secret braking system.

Art D'Armond (FoT) has gotten back into it, too, and offers the sale of one
of the best brands...I'll bet he would ship them anywhere if you asked him for
a price.

His primary business is Riverside Sportscars in Swisher, Iowa but easily
distracted by these toys. I recommend contacting him.
RIVERSIDE@CEDAR-RAPIDS.NET

Joe A