fot

Re: [Fot] Recalcentrant Bolt!!!

To: Tim Murphy <timmurph@fastbytes.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Recalcentrant Bolt!!!
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 19:05:59 -1000
Before you round the thing out completely, get a good 1/2" six point
impact socket of the right size and use a 1/2" air impact wrench.
Soak the nut in penetrating oil, crank the gun to max, and have at
it. It might take a lot of cycles cycles, but it will come.
Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

You can subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

or Via RSS