fot

Re: [Fot] Recalcentrant Bolt!!!

To: SHANE Ingate <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Recalcentrant Bolt!!!
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 06:30:38 -1000
It would be a pretty big or specialized shop to have EDM stuff. It's
a nut. It will come off. If worse comes to worst, use a chisel
against the edge of the flats. It helps if you make a nick with a
sharp chisel and then use a dull one to apply torque. Big Big F*&%
$ing Hammer (BBFH) and a bit of technique. Just be sure you're
loosening the nut, not tightening it.
Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

You can subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

or Via RSS